Content Glass Cloud (CG-Cloud) is used as HUB for shared management of Content Glass web apps. CG Cloud is part of Content Glass platform developed and provided by Rhizome Networks LTD - registered Israeli company ID: 514255132.
The term "we" used on this article refer to Rhizome Networks LTD.
Use the service AS-IS
By using Content Glass Direct you agree to use the service AS-IS. The fee for this app, if any, does not entitle the right for getting free support. We act with small R&D capacity and we keep the right to provide fixes and support based on our discretion and priority.
THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Content is under user's responsibility
Any content created on pages is under page-owner responsibility. Any content shared with widget is under author responsibility. The same principle apply for both: private and public sharing-boards.
Rhizome Networks is a software company that deals with software and not with forcing rules. We expect each user to be responsible for the shared information provided by user. Still, using CG for promoting terror, promoting hate, illegal acts or abuse is forbidden. Use your common-sense, dignity and morality especially when you get the permissions to share widgets with the public. Remember that Content Glass was intentionally created with state-of-mind of not being a spamming tool. We expect users to respect that.
By using CG-Direct specifically and Content Glass generally you are aware that Content Glass is evolving software and problems may occur from time to time that may affect functionality (for example note you shared as part of campaign is not presented) or may affect your business (for example add-on apps that involve with integrating between widgets and products) for the period until fix. And you are willing to take the risk.
You are allowed to:
- View and Edit you account
- View your purchased subscriptions.
- View your used products.
- Manage CG Cloud resources.
You are not allowed to:
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Please do not use robots to scan pages of this website.
- Any illegal related with Content Glass platform is not allowed.
Creating and using various CG apps may require some fee. Billing is handled from CG Store via third party platforms. Accordingly do not provide any sensitive details on your user-account profile unless you was asked specifically by service admin. There are no hidden fees for using CG apps. Any fee is apply only upon acceptance to the price and conditions. If you decide to stop paying for subscription for some reason, it is your own right and you should not provide us with any explanation unless you are willing to give a feedback. If a fee is not paid for some reason, we will simply block your access to related service or app after some reasonable time and possibly contact your Email for getting some feedback. That all we'll do.
Fees and payment conditions may be changed from time to time.
You may terminate your Content Glass Account at any time without need to explain. If you want to terminate your account please open a Ticket to support and we will block your account so you are not able to access any of Content Glass Cloud apps.
We keep the right to block your account if we think service is misused by you or for any other reason.
We keep the right to terminate CG-Direct app service at any time for any reason.
Copyright and Patents
Information presented by this website is copyright by Rhizome Networks LTD unless stated differently. Content Glass technologies presented by this website are copyright and patent pending by Rhizome Networks LTD:
- Provisional applications: 61943381 and 62053814.
- PCT application PCT/IB2015/051165
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Cookies are small files of data, stored by websites scripts in the cache of your web-browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc') for the purpose of enhancing user experience, providing much faster surfing experience, and being able to provide many of the modern services of customizing user experience based on user behaviour in a website. In simple words: Cookies are a way for personalizing user experience on a website, and mainly for most of the cases where users are not subscribers of a website. So, saving a data about user uses the local cache of a browser.
1. Google Analytics cookies: some of our websites uses Google analytics script. The purpose of this script is to collect information about website traffic. The collected data is then presented to website owner on a special account as Google Analytics website. Using this information website owner can have better understanding of the way, users use his of her website. This can include for example, graph of amount of visits, pages visited, the time user spend on a website, the location (country) from where user arrived, the type of browser user is using and more. Website owner may want to use this information in order to improve website, to evaluate the business model of a website, to evaluate the success of promotion activity and more. What important here is to understand that website owner does use statistical data for the macro perspective of a website. Note that I first used the term "traffic" and not "users". For us, website owners, understanding the trends of a "traffic" and the behaviour of the "traffic" on our website is extremely important in order to estimate the relevancy of our website, to the kind of "users" we expected to receive as a traffic. Your personal contact information is becoming important only when you subscribe, and only for websites, that allow subscription, like this website (www.rhizome-networs.com). Google analytics cookies are look like that in the browser's cache:
Name Content ------ -------- __utmv __utmz 169224370.1338034927.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none) __utmc 169224370 __utma 169224370.1196929878.1338034926.1338034926.1338034926.1 __utmb 1692243188.8.131.528034927
You can read about the exact purpose of any type of Cookie in this link: click here
Name Content ---- ------- SESScbf138e7acb21eb877b0372ac1c1ff23 1jtp4ei4mnhbtekusec627p9q3
3. Cookies from advertising widgets: Many websites uses advertising as a mean for funding website activity. In fact, advertising, and affiliate marketing (commission based advertising) is something that almost any website owner learn to use and apply to website at some point or another in a website life-cycle, unless a better approach for function website activity, and organization activities, is found. That way advertising widgets are so commonly used. The Cookie of advertising widget keep information that help the 3'rd party agency that provide the advertising to try and match ads to traffic. Have you noticed that many times, an advertisement, lets say from Google AdWords, is tracking you while you move from one website to another? How is that possible? You already know the answer - Cookie. Here is an example of cookies received from AdSense widgets that show Google Ads on some of our websites:
Name Content ------ -------- _drt_ NO_DATA id 22ca08c56b0100fb||t=1338033628|et=730|cs=002213fd487ad9a9667fdd4161
< 5. Cookies from social-widgets: Social widgets are features on a website that establish a connection between a website and social-networks. For example, by clicking the Like button of Facebook, a linkage is created from Facebook to the specific page on a website. By creating a Bookmark on Twitter a link is created from Twitter to the website. These links are essential part of SEO strategy of any modern website. wit the strict purpose to drive more traffic to the website. Some of the social-widgets may create cookies. Here is an example of Cookies created by Google+:
Name Content ------ -------- NID 60=kkJZlGwBGxy9tK75TAOADFw2OaMKUyKyM-LoYXx2yU37YbN31rFoqzDNdDJh0ffOswNylkeMhoMqo2QRX.... PREF ID=0b0ed88bd059c4dd:U=b09b0401e01da9f2:FF=0:TM=1338033571:LM=1338033572:S=44F-tfupREvBwMgw
Type of Cookies we are using
You should be aware now, of what Cookie is - a file stored on the web browser's cache for the purpose of personalizing user experience when browsing a website. In the list below we summarize the Cookies we are using on our websites. Not all the cookies are used on each websites. Some websites provide only first-party Cookies (Cookies Rhizome Networks is generating) such as the "rhz-compare-list" shown in the example above. Other websites use also third-party cookies such as those generated by Google Analytics and Google ads. So formally we declare that A WEBSITE OWNED BY Rhizome Network LTD MAY NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, INCLUDES ONE OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING COOKIES:
- 1. First-party cookies used and require by our own services such as: - Comparison widget - Cart - Listing of product - Social-Browsing proxy
- 2. Login user cookies
- 3. Analytics cookies from these 3'rd party services:
cookies generated by Rhizome Networks' accont - Google Analytics and other cookies generated when presenting IFrame with customer reviews from Amazon. 4. Cookies of social-widgets: - Facebook Like button - Google+ button - Social bookmarking: AddToAny.com and other
If you prefer to avoid cookies completely you can set your web-browser's settings not to accept cookies. We provide here a general pattern for setting. For the exact procedure please consult your browser's settings guide: Microsoft Internet Explorer Click the 'Tools' icon in the top right hand corner and select 'Internet options'. In the pop up window select the 'Privacy' tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings. To delete: Tools->delete browsing history-> select the "Cookies" option and press the Delete button Google Chrome Click the spanner in the top right hand corner and select 'Settings'. From here select 'Under the hood' and change the settings under 'Privacy'. Mozilla Firefox From the drop down menu in the top left hand corner select 'Options'. In the pop up window select the 'Privacy' tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings. To delete: Tools->Clear browsing data->check "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" option and press the deletion button. To delete: Tools->Clear recent history->Select the "Cookies" option and click the "Clean now" button. Safari From the settings drop down menu in the top right hand corner select 'Preferences'. Select the 'Security' tab and from here you can adjust your cookie settings. Opera Use Tools->Preference, then select the "Advanced" tab, the the "Cookies" item in the list. Make a settings. To delete: Delete discrete Cookies can be handled by Tools->Advanced->Cookies. To delete the entire cache of cookies use Tools->delete private data and in the "detailed options" select "delete all cookies". The press the deletion button. To
Opt-Out from User's expressed constant
Collection of Personal Information by Web-Server
When visiting this website or any other of our websites, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This is handled on our web-server. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We are using Google Analytics code to collect general information about visitors so we can track the traffic to this website. Yuo can opt-out using this tool. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We may decide at any time to use Facebook pixel code to collect information about traffic arrive from company Ads published on facebook. Please refer this page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Our website, and services are managed and operated from Israel. As such, we are subject to the laws of Israel, and such laws will govern this policy, without giving effect to any choice of law rules. We make no representation that our website(s), platform or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our website(s) and Content Glass platform, you agree to do so subject to the internal laws of Israel.
Contact person: Gilad Tiram CEO
Address: Zichron Yakov 8 Petah Tikva Israel
Last updated 28/03/2017